How to Enter
1. Get the Entry Form for participating states here. Read all instructions provided on the entry form and read the Rules.
2. Create a 30 – 90 second video that encourages teens to read and use libraries this summer. Include your interpretation of the 2014 CSLP teen slogan "Spark a Reaction™."
3. Explore the "Resource for video creation" page for additional ideas and information.
4. Entitle your video: "2014 TVC- State Abbreviation-Unique Name." Please choose a unique name that does not include your real name (example: 2014 TVC-TX- Kyrpton123).
5. Upload your video to You Tube
6. Fill out your Entry Form and Model Release form(s) completely.
7. Submit the forms. Refer to your Entry Form for the address and deadline for your State.
Questions about your state's competition?